Thursday, July 31, 2014

my new little mermaid puzzle

 
I took my girls out for some lunch and craft store shopping today. We each picked out a new puzzle (I've been craving to put together some puzzles lately). My youngest picked out an adorable 100 piece puzzle with a puppy and kitty under an umbrella, and my oldest chose a 100 piece Star Wars puzzle with assorted Star Wars characters. I stumbled upon Thomas KinKade Disney puzzles, that are absolutely adorable. There were 4 available there, Pinocchio, Bambie, Snow White, and The Little Mermaid. I fell in love with The Little Mermaid (although the others were very lovely as well). Click here to view it on Amazon, though I only paid $9.99). I can't believe how Thomas Kinkade was able to put almost everything from the movie in the puzzle picture! It is 750 pieces (which is more than what I was looking for), so I am thinking it will take me a while to tackle it. I have already had my youngest volunteer to help me put it together, so I'm sure it can be done! I am also kind of loving the pieces, as they are black on the back and the picture itself is a unique matte finish that gives it a very soft look, I haven't seen that before in a puzzle. Can't wait to start it!

No comments:

Post a Comment