Tuesday, July 8, 2014

gifts from grandma

Midnight for Charlie Bone (The Children of the Red King, #1)Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo (Leven Thumps, #1)

We received a lovely box from my mom in the mail yesterday. She has a hobby of finding some nice treasures at garage sales, and sent us hardcover copies all 5 of the Leven Thumbs books and all 8 of the Charlie Bones books. Apparently she got each book for $1.00! They all look brand new and sound like very nice books that I hope to eventually get to sometime soon. My daughters don't seem that interested at the moment, but I am sure they will come around. I am thinking about starting one of the series as read-aloud books before bedtime. I really love reading to my girls before tucking them in at night, but I seem to always get out of the habit of it. I need to start that up again. I think these series would be really fun for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment