Saturday, July 26, 2014

sunday reads #5

The Official Quotable Doctor Who: The Wit and Wisdom of Doctor Who Beowulf and Other Old English Poems The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #1-5)
This weekend has been a pretty slow, non-productive weekend. After my daughter has her Remicade, we usually just have a slow indoor weekend to allow for some relaxing and resting. So this Sunday I will be continuing to enjoy The Official Quotable Doctor Who (which I am in love with), Beowulf, and I may slightly dig into the first book in The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Other than that, I think I will be joining my husband and daughters in a little online Star Wars gaming fun and possibly a movie. I've been craving to watch Chocolat lately. Here's a trailer of this lovely movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment