Saturday, July 5, 2014

two blogs become one

Today I went through and posted a bunch of crochet patterns onto this blog from another, in my efforts to combine the two blogs into one. I was finding lately that I had things I wanted to share on both blogs, and just decided, why not? Since I had more poetry posts on this blog than crochet patterns, this blog was the winner. I think maybe my very narrowed blog niches make it harder for me to keep them up, so now I have this one blog with all my favorite things to share: creative writings, journaling, poetry, books, and crochet! You can easily click on any of my labels in the right column near the top for a more precise view of what you want to look at. I fixed all my links on www.ravelry.com and re-pinned all the photos of my crochet patterns on pinterest, so I think it is all set to go. If you discover a link that is not working properly, please let me know so that I can fix it. I have now broadened Haunted Verse's horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment