Friday, January 30, 2015

pajama

This post is in response to The One-Minute Writer prompt pajamas. I read it on the correct day it was posted, thought about it, and decided...eh. I don't have much to say about that, I'll pass. But, oddly, ever since, I have been thinking about my pajamas! So this morning I decided I had to write up at least something about pajamas to get it out of my mind. I think everyone has their favorite. Their favorite sweater, shirt, skirt, pair of jeans. That is that article of clothing that bring a surge of confidence, a smile, and an ahhhh, when you slip it on. I have a couple of pajama pants that do that. Two pairs that are the same exact pajama pants aside from their color. One is grey and one is an olive green. They are so comfortable! I don't know what that means about me, that my ahhh clothing is something worn only in the privacy of my own home. I'm sure it has some sort of a validation factor for me being an introvert or something. But I don't care. Those are the best pajama pants I have ever worn! 
And there, it is out of my system. I have successfully purged myself of expressing what my most comfortable pajama pants are like. My blog is temporarily complete!

1 comment: