Thursday, April 23, 2015

snowflakes in april?

LOVED watching The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift last night. It was just as good as I remembered, and my youngest watched a small portion of it with me last night and liked what she saw. When I was tucking her into bed she asked if I would watch the movie again with her, to which I answered, "Of course!". The weather has been so lovely here lately, it has been nice venturing outside this past week, enjoying the sunshine. I could do without allergies, however. Sneezing nonstop today has not been fun!
I have been thinking about pulling out my crochet thread and snowflake pattern book. I don't know why, but I usually find myself wanting to crochet snowflakes in the warmer months. Doesn't make sense, I suppose, but I think in my mind I find the snowflakes delicate and airy, which I relate more to in the summer months. One of these summers I would like to just crochet a whole bunch of bright white snowflakes, starch them all to hang on our Christmas tree. I do have a few already, but I always envision the tree being showered in the crochet snowflakes. I would also like to work my way through and crochet all of the 99 snowflake patterns in the book I have. I have definitely not tried all of them yet and think that would be fun. As for tonight, I will be enjoying new episodes of The Vampire Diaries, Reign, and Elementary. My favorite night in television!

No comments:

Post a Comment