Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Merlin


I have had King Arthur in my mind lately, most likely because I finally found a version of the tale that pleased me. I really just need to stop everything else I keep reading and start on that book! It has had me think a lot about the Merlin show that I so much enjoyed. My husband and I discovered this show maybe last summer or the summer before? We binge watched all seasons and just absolutely loved it. All 5 seasons are available on Netflix, so I decided to start watching them again. While the girls are busy with school work I think I might indulge myself and watch an episode or two! Have any of my blog visitors watched this show? Did you like it?

4 comments:

  1. I've seen just the first little bit of Merlin, and it looks good! However, I'm not sure if I'll continue it, for a couple different reasons, but mainly because I just finished BBC Robin Hood, and I think I need to take a break from emotionally-involving, medieval tv shows;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, take a break...but definitely get back to Merlin at some point! It is a really great show. Funny thing is, we gave Robin Hood a try directly after watching all of Merlin and just didn't feel the show.

      Delete
    2. I understand what you mean about RH! The first couple episodes didn't grab me either, but then after I kept watching for a while...you start to love the characters and the development and the story:D

      Delete
    3. Maybe we will give it another try sometime!

      Delete