Saturday, March 28, 2015

a bit on pause

I just wanted to let my readers know that I am putting The Golden Princess serial story on hold, as my mind is not really in the right place lately to give it the time it needs. I actually have 6 parts of the story finished, but will hold off on posting anymore of the story until I know I will be in a place to continue a longer piece of writing. It has been a really long time since I have written anything of substantial length, and right now I don't think my mind is in the right place to give it an honest go. So, before anyone gets too interested in what is going on with The Golden Princess, I will put it on pause. I am also going to take a mini break from blogging, possibly a week, just to get a breather and to get myself in a more cheerful place. But never fear....I will be stalking all the blogs that I follow and making myself known!

No comments:

Post a Comment