Monday, May 11, 2015

bookish survey challenge

Here is the first Bout of Books challenge! Answering all of these fun question, hosted over at Writing My Own Fairy Tale.

1. How do you organize your shelves? I actually really only have one book shelf that is quite small, with 3 shelves. It is in our living room, and I have given a shelf to each of my daughters, leaving me with only one. I usually tend to fill that shelf up with my favorites and books that I am interested in reading at that time. All my other books I have stacked up to ridiculously high levels in my closet. I switch them out on my shelf, depending on what I am in the mood to read during that time period.

2. What is your one of your favorite books that is not in one of your favorite genres?
Hmmmm. I will probably say Grayson by Lynne Cox.

3. What is the last five star book you read? Well, I had to look it up on my Goodreads, and it made me laugh. Meet Molly: An American Girl.

4. What are you most excited to read during the readathon?
I am not sure yet. I went to the library today and picked up a few middle grade books that looked interesting. I have yet to look over my spoils, but I am thinking I will either read a lot of Bliss by Kathryn Littlewood, or The Shadow Thieves by Anne Ursu.

5. What book do you recommend the most?
I am guessing this is pretty much the same as asking what is your favorite book, so I'd have to say Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. But as I am in a fairy tale mood lately, I will also say One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey, just because it is a fun book.

No comments:

Post a Comment