I was tagged by Olivia from Meanwhile, in Revendell. I will just get right to it, in no particular order:
1. Sherlock in Elementary. Jonny Lee Miller plays such an epic Sherlock Holmes, I am always in such awe when I watch this show.
2. Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries. I love characters that dance creepily along that line of good and evil...
3. Regina from Once Upon a Time. Same thing, she is a good mixture of good and evil, with a background that backs it all up and has the viewer loving her for it all.
4. Marianne Dashwood in Sense and Sensibility, played by Charity Wakefield. Marianne, oh endless emotional Marianne, how I love thee!
5. Anakin Skywalker from the Star Wars films. Quite similar to Damon and Regina, I love watching Anakin make that shift from good to evil. It is quite eye opening to see how many factors in his life are at play, and why it all occurs.
6. Jack Sparrow from The Pirates of the Caribbean. Need I explain? Jack Sparrow is quite an awesome character. You can't help but to love him, even through all is grime.
7. Dr. House from House. I absolutely love those characters that are so grumpy, but really awesome at what they do. Also, I just respect a doctor that just does what needs to be done, even if it is with a bad attitude. I will take that any day over some of the stupid doctors we have had.
8. The Doctor in Doctor Who, played by David Tennant. Awesome show, with a lot of awesome characters, but David Tennant as The Doctor was pretty epic.
9. Miss Havisham from BBC Great Expectations, played by Gillian Anderson. That was one creepy Miss Havisham, and I loved it!
10. Candace from Phineas and Ferb. She is just awesome.
I tag anyone reading this who wants to participate!