Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans

The Christmas Box (The Christmas Box Trilogy #1)The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finished the first story in the trilogy, which is really quite short (around 85 pages). This was a reread for me, and I remembered most of this story, which I still love just as much as the first time I read it. It is a lovely Christmas tale that reminds readers what is important around Christmastime (or any time)- your family. A father of a budding family is reminded to spend more time with his young child through a new friendship that will impact his life forever. I can't really say too much more about it, as it is short, and I don't want to give spoilers. But it is a very heart touching story that will have you tearing up in a few parts. It is very nicely written; a tale I will reread many more times!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment