Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Saige


I have been so much enjoying the American Girl movies and books lately, I couldn't resist buying a doll for myself, although I only caved in on a mini doll. I found this Saige set at Sam's Club for $22.99. It included the Saige mini doll, which is adorable (especially the boots!), and two Saige books (Saige and Saige Paints the Sky). I don't know a lot about this girl, but I did end up snatching up the movie while I was at Toys R Us today, so I plan to give it a watch sometime soon. I am wanting to try crocheting some clothes for Saige using crochet thread, soon I hope. I am really busy this week though, as both of my daughters auditioned for a play on Monday, and both walked out with a part! My oldest daughter will be a beach bum in Blackbeard the Pirate, and my youngest daughter will be a sailor. They are both super excited and having a blast this week. I've been taking them to practices (pretty intense practices considering the play is performed on Friday), so after that and running errands every day so far, I am exhausted when I get home. But for now, I will just admire my new pretty doll!  

No comments:

Post a Comment