Tuesday, August 26, 2014

blogging break...

I just wanted to write up a quick post here today to give a bit of an update. We got back from Orlando, Florida not too long ago, a vacation that was absolutely wonderful! We went to Disney's Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot. My girls had such a blast meeting so many Disney characters, and just simply being surrounded by so much Disney.
Since being back I have been reflecting on a lot of things, and have had a couple of social media interactions this past week that have just left me slightly depleted, so I have decided that I am taking a break from internet thingies. I know I will no longer be blogging for a while on blogger, and will be most likely backing away from Facebook, Twitter, and all that good stuff. I have started a few personal projects that I am really excited about to foster more of a focus on positivity within myself and to just break out of some funk. This blog will of course remain up during this time, especially for those of you who visit to utilize my free crochet patterns I have shared. I hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your break, i hope you will share your projects when you return.

    ReplyDelete