Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Florida!

We will be leaving Thursday to head off to Florida for our family vacation. It kind of crept up on us, as the availability of units in our time share on such short notice, landed us checking in on Friday. I am a tad stressed, as I am leaving so much stuff undone in our house due to the short notice, but we are all overly excited to enjoy some Disney World and Sea World, and whatever else we can find to do there! So I may be scarce on my blog this upcoming week. However, I have had books running through my mind lately. I am wanting to put together a post about my all time favorite books, books that have greatly impacted my life, and what I find to be comfort books. I have never really put down on paper books that fall under those categories for me, so I am struggling a bit to figure out what books I would list. I am interested to see what I ultimately decide, as my taste in books have changed greatly over the past several years. I don't think I even 100% understand what books I prefer at the current moment, so it should be interesting. I am hoping after I get back from vacation I will be able to think a bit more on these topics and put together a post.
I hope you all are enjoying the summer sun before school and regular routines start back up! Any fun plans for this month? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment