Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Reads #1

Inkheart (Inkworld, #1) Charlotte's Web I was searching online last night to see if Charlotte's Web was actually a public domain book, and stumbled upon a free android phone app that is basically the book in its entirety. So I had the pleasure of beginning this book early this morning when I awoke with a bit of insomnia. So, today I will probably be reading a lot more if Charlotte's Web and continuing on in my journey with Inkheart. Aside from that, I am going to try to crochet up a sunglasses case for a new pair of sunglasses. My previous ones got broken as they rolled around in my purse, and the lenses were just crazy smudged that would never clean off. I am hoping to try and keep these new ones in better condition (however my last ones did last me about 3 years or so).  

What are you reading this Sunday? Feel free to share in the comments below, or leave a link to your own post for me to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment