Monday, June 30, 2014

reality

What makes something real? I have grown to believe, or understand, that what we hold as our personal belief system (whether it is religion, spirituality, or simply just the way the world works), is what our own reality is. I believe that every living thing upon the earth can have their own personal truth that dives deep into all aspect of who one is and how they view everything around them. I know many will debate that there can be only one truth, but I think the world is so much more than what it appears to be, more than what our own minds can comprehend, that I do believe it is very possible. All our truths are entwined and connected, yet very specific to ourselves. How? Well, is that really important in the scope of living your life?

* I didn't much like today's journaling prompt over at The One-Minute Writer , so I chose an older one that I had not written on before.   

No comments:

Post a Comment