Thank you Olivia (from Meanwhile, in Revendell) for nominating me!Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs
1. What is one movie/tv dwelling place in which you would like to live? Every time I watch Chocolat, I always admire that quaint little French village, thinking how wonderful it would be to dwell there.
2. One character from a musical whom you really love?
I can't say that I am really that familiar with enough musicals to answer this question...
3. Is there a particular wardrobe item you find yourself wearing over and over?
I probably wear the same clothes over and over again. If I like it and it is comfortable, it trumps all else in my closet. But, I do really like wearing this button up sweater that is a greenish-grey color with hearts on it. It looks cuter than it sounds! I mainly wear it around the house all the time.
4. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries, without a doubt.
5. Top five TV shows? Elementary, The Vampire Diaries, and Reign are my most favorite. Everything else aside from that tends to just be what I am in the mood for. Lately, I would fill those last 2 slots with iZombie and Friends.
6. Do you like to listen to the radio? Pretty much only if I am in the car. I love music, but oddly I don't really ever listen to it unless I am in the car. Any other time I am just singing all kinds of crazy made up songs.
7. How many pets do you have, if any, and if you don't have any, would you like one? We do not have pets, unless you count plants as pets, which I do, because we cannot own any pets outside of fish. My oldest daughter has severe allergies to cats and dogs and anything else with dander. I would love to have a cat or a dog though. I miss our yellow lab, Toby, whom we had to give away after 2 years. He was the best.
8. Do you like school? Well, I am not in school. I finished high school and graduated from college, but I am a person that thrives on constant learning. So, while I am not in school, I do fantasize about going back....for something. It will probably never happen, so I will just fill my world with internet knowledge and plenty of books!
9. Are you more inspired by the mountains, the seaside, or the country? This is a tough one, as I fancy myself to be a person that really seeks out to be connected with the earth, all aspects. However, I will have to say mountains. After living in beautiful Alaska, I terribly miss mountains. They are so incredibly beautiful, powerful, and you can just feel the life that rolls from them. The sea is probably my most inspiring, it is filled with such incredible magic and mystery, but since the question referred to "seaside"- Seaside is not quite as marveling as the sea itself...
10. Do you enjoy poetry? I do, however, I think I am an incredibly picky poetry reader. Shakespeare is my most favorite, though I am referring to his plays. Even though they are probably not technically categorized as poetry, his writing style is the most beautiful poetry I've ever come across. It amazes me how a person could think so beautifully, and create sentences that become such a masterpiece. I find myself re-reading sentences several times as I read, marveling at his gift.
1. What is your favorite fairytale?
2. What is your perfect ideal vacation?
3. What would be the perfect setting for reading your favorite book?
4. Soup or salad?
5. Would you prefer to eat out on a special occasion, or have a loved one home cook your favorite meal?
6. What is the thickest book you have ever finished reading?
7. What foreign language do you speak, and if none, what foreign language do you wish you could speak?
8. If you found a magical portal to Narnia, what would you do?
9. If you had a magical pen, and whatever you wrote with it came true, what would be the first thing you would write?
10. What would be your choice of transportation- plane, train, submarine, boat, car, motorcycle....or anything else you can come up with, fantastical or real?
I tag anyone who is reading this!